Durex - Affiliate Management
Helping Durex grow their Direct-to-Consumer proposition in multiple territories using Affiliate Marketing.
Reckitt Benckiser wanted a D2C agency with affiliate management experience to launch their affiliate proposition across multiple European territories and then manage it going forwards and grow sales in line with ROAS targets.
Durex were at the start of their journey so were in the process of launching their websites. They also wanted to launch across multiple territories including France, Germany and Spain. They wanted to launch quickly and get instant sales to help hit their revenue targets.
Durex Solution Overview
The project consisted of six main areas, each with its own particular challenge and all requiring agile and cost efficient planning.
- Network selection and negotiation
- Program set up
- Affiliate recruitment
- Launch campaign
- Affiliate management
- ROAS optimisation
- As a new channel, the revenue generated instantly added to the bottom line
- Over 2,000 affiliates joined the programs
- Over 3.5 million website sessions
- Helped increase average basket value
- Affiliate channel now a key revenue generator
- Working with some of the largest affiliates in Europe
- Affiliate channel continues to grow every year
- Exceeded ROAS expectations