Beverage Subscriptions & Store Build
Direct-to-Consumer Shopify ecommerce store with subscription engine for Direct Wines new Beer Store, Brew Republic,
Direct Wines approached CommerceCentric to provide a viewpoint on re-developing a D2C platform for their Brew Republic brand, a new startup within the group focused on craft beer subscriptions. They were looking to leverage their “startup” working methods to run a lean business team that could be hands on with its own platform, agile and self sufficient.
The new business was under pressure to go to market and begin trading as soon as possible. In addition they needed to develop brand new subscription and gifting journeys that worked for both desktop and mobile users. All this needed to be delivered within a tight budget.
The project consisted of three main areas, each with its own particular challenge and all requiring agile and cost efficent UX planning.
Subscription Journey Wireframe Mockup
During our discovery phase we needed to quickly iterate on UX journeys. We created multiple wireframes followed by full mock-ups to help Brew Republic get a more realistic feel for their customers journeys and bottom out any issues before heading into development.
Commerce Centric Solution Consulting
Subscription Page Layout
- Above fold representation.
- Minimising clicks to cart.
- Seamless app integration (Bold).
- Unique 3 step order process.
- Emphasis on frictionless commerce.
- Emphasis on subscription pack benefits.
- Emphasis on brewer relationships.
- Integration of shopper profile (target audience).
- Mobile responsive layout.
- Emphasis on subscriptions before gifts and shop items
- Direct-to-cart from subscriptions page.
- Adherence to brand guidelines and user profile.
- Search / filtering optimisation
- Simple category page layout
- Navigation layout.
- Customer review integration.
- Prioritisation of gift subscriptions
- Integration of a single gift idea from the Bottle Shop.
- Leveraging CommerceCentric Marketing Expertise.
- Analytics and SEO ready.
- Aligning solutions with marketing objectives and platform capabilities.
- Design a community lead solution.
Project Build and Testing
- Agile delivery.
- Design lead build.
- Tight communication and interaction between both teams.
- Daily standups.
- Hands-on testing process.
- Launch coordination.
- CommerceCentric expertise in ongoing solution optimization.
- Revenue growth objectives.
- Building brand loyalty among Brew Republic communíty
- Substantial uptake in shopper subscriptions.
- Positive customer feedback on the new solution.
- Launched the new store ahead of schedule and under budget.
- New solution achieved an exceptional shopper conversion rate.
- Successfully coordinated go-live with launch marketing activities.
- Huge customer interest in launch leading to sales spike in first week.
- Presented customers with a cleaner and frictionless shopping experience.